We kick this episode off with a story that, to be completely honest, neither Brett or our guest, Regan Walsh, is exactly excited or proud to share. However, it’s still important that we start with this story and share these not-so-glamorous aspects of our lives — because one of our goals with this show is to share and examine the full scope of the human experience, this singular thing that unifies every one of us.
This isn’t just catharsis for Regan and Brett, either. When someone shares their experience openly and honestly, we think something magic happens: you’re able to see yourself in that story, connect with the person who shared it, and grow together. So we tell these stories because, regardless of where you are on your path, we want to engage you in the process of conscious development.
What Brett asks:
- [1:50] Can you share the story of when we first met?
- [8:30] How did your life come to be?
- [13:40] How would you describe your parents?
- [23:50] How did you compensate, even unconsciously, because you told yourself that you’re not as smart as everyone else?
- [25:00] What does “fun Regan” look like?
- [30:00] How did you learn how to use the things that come naturally to you, or that you compensated with, to serve you?
- [34:30] Were you consciously compensating for your perceived weaknesses or was it instinctual?
- [37:05] Did you start to lean into your “superpower” and use it to your advantage?
- [39:00] What else shaped you during your early adult life?
- [48:00] What happened after Regan’s “starter marriage” fell apart?
- [59:45] Tell me about how you made the leap into coaching and being of service.
To learn more about intentional living, and for the complete show notes, visit: gravityproject.com
Gravity is a production of Crate Media
Mentioned in this episode:
Gravity Audience Survey