As we’ve settled into the summer of 2022, it’s as good a time as any to take a look at the year’s most fascinating Gravity interviews, so far. It’s been a great batch of episodes already, as we crossed the 100-episode mark and beyond, and we have some extra special content planned coming up this fall.
In this compilation episode, we’ve got a little Columbus, some web3, and a whole lot of inspiration. Don’t miss these full interviews by searching the back catalog and subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast platform to get notifications for all new releases.
What we cover:
- What is an opus?
- Art and technology
- Musings on web3
- Social media and free speech
- Finding your why
To learn more about intentional living, and for the complete show notes, visit: brett-kaufman.com
- Safe at Home: Community as the Key to Confidence with Kumi Walker
- Try Anything Twice: Exploring the Parallels Between Creativity & Mortality with Hani Hara
- The Road to Recovery: Learning to Become a Better Person with Rick Ricart
- Riding the Dot-Com Wave, Getting Paid to Play & Life in a Simulation with Mike Ragsdale
- Building a Leader Within Yourself: Deep Ruminations with Chet Scott
- Solving for Why: The Role Sustainability Plays in Differentiation with Taras Kravtchouk
Gravity is produced by Crate Media.
Mentioned in this episode:
Gravity Audience Survey